Making a complaint
We are committed to providing you with an excellent service. If things don’t go as you expect, or if we make a mistake, we want you to tell us. By telling us about it we can try to put things right for you and stop it from happening again. The quickest and easiest way to tell us about your concerns is by emailing us at email@example.com.
So we can raise the complaint for you, you’ll need to provide the following:
• Your name and email address;
• What issues you’ve experienced/ a description of your complaint;
• How you’ve been affected by the complaint;
• Any names or dates if you’ve already spoken to someone about this problem; and
• If possible, any relevant documentation.
What happens next?
We’ll normally be in touch within 1 business day to try to resolve your complaint. For more complex issues, we may need more time to investigate. In this case we will call or write to you to let you know we have received your complaint.
Resolving your complaint
We will provide you with a response to the issues you've raised as soon as possible. Our complaints procedure allows us 15 working days to do this. In exceptional circumstances we may take up to 35 working days. Our resolution will:
• Acknowledge the concerns within the original complaint;
• Outline the findings of the investigation; and
• Outline the proposed resolution (if applicable).
If you remain dissatisfied
1. If you are not happy with our final response and your complaint is related to regulated payment activities, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This must be done within 6 months of our final response.
Complaints about regulated payment activities are complaints about the settlement accounts for merchants, where funds are sent by sales processors or card processors for the purpose of repaying the merchant financing.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation that settles disputes between financial businesses and their customers. You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
2. If your complaint refers to merchant financing or any other aspect of our services that are not regulated, we would still like the opportunity to put things right if you’re unhappy with our final response and will reassess your complaint if you provide us with any new information which we haven’t already considered.